The Campbell University Fighting Camel Basketball Band is an athletic band which plays at Campbell Men’s and Women’s Basketball games. This group runs between 30-40 members. Priority is given to students who are marching in the marching band. This comes with an additional scholarship. The CU Basketball Band is under the direction of Dr. Michael Phillips (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Athletic Bands.
Eligibility & Requirements
- The band is an invite only. The group is finalized by early October each year.
- Students are required to attend all games, practices, and be enrolled in a major ensemble both semesters.
The group practices as announced but typically takes place one day per week in October and November from 6:00-8:00pm. Additional practices may take place as required by the instructors through the season.
- Join the largest FAMILY on campus
- Possible Scholarship Opportunities
- Great Resume Builder/Graduate School Applications
- Continue to Do Something You Love “Making Music”
- Make Memories and Friends
Join the Family!
If you are interested in learning more about the Basketball Pep Band, let us know.
Complete an Interest Form Contact Faculty & Staff
|Dr. Michael Phillips||Director of Athletic Bandemail@example.com|
|Dr. William Beach||Coordinator of Athletic Bandsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Dwayne Wilson||Director of Bands and Instrumental Studiesemail@example.com|
|Nate Campbell||Percussion Instructorfirstname.lastname@example.org|