The Campbell University Brass Ensemble is a band which plays different brass band literature.
Eligibility & Requirements
- The ensemble is open by invitation from the director.
- Participating students can receive Fine Arts credit when they enroll in Brass Ensemble (MUSC 455).
- Contact Dr. William Beach if you are interested.
Dr. William Beach (email@example.com)
Campbell University Brass Ensemble is under the direction of Campbell University Low Brass Instructor and Coordinator of Athletic Bands, Dr. William Beach.
The ensemble meets each semester on the availability of the members.
Ensemble performance attire:
- Women – all black attire in the form of dresses, skirts, blouses, or dress pants
- Men – All Black
- Join the largest FAMILY on campus
- Possible Scholarship Opportunities
- Great Resume Builder/Graduate School Applications
- Continue to Do Something You Love “Making Music”
- Make Memories and Friends
Join the Family!
If you are interested in learning more about the Brass Ensemble, let us know.
Complete an Interest Form Contact Faculty & Staff