The Campbell University Flute Ensemble is a band which plays different Flute Choir literature.
Eligibility & Requirements
- The ensemble is open by invitation from the director.
- Most Freshman Flute players start in this group. This allows student to get a small group lesson from a master Flute Player who is known worldwide for her teaching and playing skills.
- Participating students can receive Fine Arts credit when they enroll in Flute Ensemble (MUSC 459).
Campbell University Flute Ensemble is under the direction of Campbell University Flute Instructor Ms. Catherine LeGrand.
Ms. LeGrand Bio and Contact Information
The ensemble meets each semester on the availability of the ensemble.
Ensemble performance attire:
- Women – all black attire in the form of dresses, skirts, blouses, or dress pants
- Men – All Black
- Join the largest FAMILY on campus
- Possible Scholarship Opportunities
- Great Resume Builder/Graduate School Applications
- Continue to Do Something You Love “Making Music”
- Make Memories and Friends