The University Jazz Ensemble performs a variety of jazz styles including big band, swing, latin, rock, pop, and fusion. Performances are at the end of the spring semester in Campbell University’s Fine Arts Center, in the local community, or in the greater Raleigh area.
Eligibility & Requirements
- The ensemble is open to all students.
- Participating students can receive Fine Arts credit when they enroll in Jazz Ensemble (MUSC 454).
Dr. Andre Re
Campbell University Jazz Ensemble is under the direction of Grammy Winner and Campbell University Adjunct Professor of Saxophone and Electronic Music Dr. Adrian Re.
Dr. Re Bio and Contact Information
The ensemble meets in the spring semester each year on Monday from 6-7:50pm in the Band Room (#153) of Taylor Bott Rodgers Fine Art Building.
Ensemble performance attire:
- Women – all black attire in the form of dresses, skirts, blouses, or dress pants
- Men – All Black
- Join the largest FAMILY on campus
- Possible Scholarship Opportunities
- Great Resume Builder/Graduate School Applications
- Continue to Do Something You Love “Making Music”
- Make Memories and Friends
Join the Family!
If you are interested in learning more about the Jazz Ensemble, let us know.
Complete an Interest Form Contact Faculty & Staff